WWII

Sunday, March 14, 2010

lin siew ching's reflection

After attending the history field trip and reading the textbook chapter 6,I learnt more about the consequences of World War II,and also about how British defend Singapore against the Japanese.I feel that British is a very brave country.The British underestimated the Japanese.However,the Japnese proved them wrong.They already have good preparation.World War II had influence many innocent people and had brought negative impacts on many countries.One such example is the shortage of food and water and also poor health conditions during the Japanese Occupation in Singapore.

Many feared of the Kempeitai and because of it's harsh punishments.I think Singaporeans must have suffered under the tough circumstances.I think these people are very pitiful as they are innocent.Despite under these tough circumstances,the people of Singapore still did not believe that Singapore would fall under the Japanese attack.This shows that people of Singapore are confident people.

To me,I feel that World War II is a cruel event that has resulted in many people's deaths.I feel that this is a very sorry state.Moreover,lots of problems still occur at the end of the Japanese Occupation(shortage of food ,water and electricity).The people must have felt very unfair towards them.I also feel that the Japanese people were very cruel.

Lastly,I can infer that the lives of the people during the Japanese Occupation was horrible as there are lots of death and poor health conditions,illness like malnutrition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home